The Three Angels' of Revelation 14:6-12

The Three Angels' of Revelation 14:6-12
Fear Jehovah, and give glory to him!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Father is the living God!

The Father (Jehovah) is the living God and the one true God. Don't take my word for it, believe Jesus! If the Father is the one true God and living God, then who is Christ? It's actually very simple and beautiful, He is the Son of the living God and the one true God. Jesus affirms Peter's confession as such and Jesus states that this confession will be the foundation on which the Church will be built upon and that it's this Church that will not be swallowed up by the grave.

Jeremiah 10:10 (ASV)

10 But Jehovah is the true God; he is the living God, and an everlasting King: at his wrath the earth trembleth, and the nations are not able to abide his indignation.

John 17:3 (ASV)

3 And this is life eternal, that they should know thee the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, even Jesus Christ.

It's pretty clear that the living God is the Father and Jesus is His Son.

Matthew 16:13-20 (KJV)

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

The controversy between the unbelieving Jews and Jesus was not whether He was the living God but rather the Son of the living God. More clear proof that the living God is the Father.

Matthew 26;63

63 But Jesus kept silent And the high priest said to Him, "I adjure You by the living God, that You tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God."

The City of the living God is clearly the city of the Father according to Jesus.

Hebrews 12:22

22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels,

Revelation 3:12 (KJV)

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.


No comments:

Post a Comment